Friday 15 June 2012

We All Start Somewhere

Thanks for visiting our new blog! We hope that this will help to inspire others to take an interest and become engaged in EEM. There is a lot to learn, and myself and Cara will endeavor to learn as much as we possibly can. This is a very exciting time for us!

"Energy is all there is!" These are the words of Einstein that Donna often refers to, which I think is a very true statement and an excellent place to start. The focus of Energy Medicine is the subtle energies that flow through us and around us, usually hovering just below our day to day awareness.

I discovered Donna Eden's books almost 2 years ago, when I found my self in the unbearable throws of health related anxiety. I was looking for a natural solution and that is exactly what I found between the pages of these extraordinary books. Not often do you find a book that will change your life, but that has been my experience with the Energy Medicine books, and I'm sure Cara will say the same! Over time I've also learned to rid myself of PMS, and with the help of a local EEM practitioner I was able to overcome the most stubborn of seasonal allergies. This is a great opportunity to give a shout out to Margie Mulcahy, our local EEM practitioner who has been an incredible well of knowledge and wisdom. I don't know where I would be today if I hadn't met her!

I have always had a particular affinity towards natural health and alternative healing. I wholeheartedly believe that I got my energetic awareness from my Dad. He taught me to meditate, and I learned about the chakra system from him, among many other things. He spoke about beautiful colours and now I have a much deeper understanding of where he was coming from. I believe he was on the cusp of something great, and since he left this world in 2008, now it’s up to me to pick up where he left off.

Anyone can learn these simple techniques to balance your own energies. Balanced energies bring health, joy and vitality! You don't need to wait until something happens, for example if you use the 5 minute daily energy routine to keep your energy humming you will help yourself to create strong energetic habits to stay balanced and feeling good. The world we live in today bombards us with toxic energies, which create imbalances in our energetic systems that will manifest as illness, allergies, lethargy, etc... EEM is a natural, simple, safe solution and is accessible to every human being!

Cara and I are registered for a Workshop with Donna Eden this coming October in Rhinebeck, New York. We are beyond excited, simply bubbling over with joy at the thoughts of possibly meeting her and her family!! Like I said, this is an incredibly exciting time in our lives!

As the journey continues, be sure to stay tuned!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment